Your Investment in CELF is an Investment in a Sustainable Future
We're a nonprofit that relies on support from people like you.
- $15 for CELF's 15th Anniversary is a great way to start supporting sustainability education
- $50 sends a stronger message that you support CELF's mission to educate environmentally- and civic-minded students
- $100 provides curriculum materials for one school sustainability team
- $300 buys an air beam monitor for a class to use in our Citizen Science and Air Quality program
- $500 runs three Student Ambassador education sessions, equipping 40 high school students to become peer leaders in sustainability
Yearlong sponsorship opportunities are also available and make an even bigger impact:
- $1,500 supports a teacher to attend 4 days at the CELF Summer Institute.
- $2,000 supports one day inservice training for 100 teachers
- $6,000 supports a three-day training program for a school sustainability team
- $30,000 supports a CELF Fellowship.
CELF Program Update Spring 2018
It's fast, easy, and secure!
Donate by Mail
By sending your tax-deductible contribution to:
The Children's Environmental Literacy Foundation
P.O. Box 412
Chappaqua, NY 10514
Employer Matching Gift Programs
Double your donation! Check with your employer to see if they offer a matching gift program.
Stock Donation or Bank Transfer
Securities may be made as outright gifts or as a payment on a pledge. Stock certificates may be reassigned directly to CELF or may be transferred through the donor's broker. The mean market value on the date of the transfer will determine the value of the gift for tax purposes.
Build a Legacy of Sustainability
If you would like to give in ways that will also reduce your estate taxes and probate costs, please consider CELF.
Please contact Jen Sheehy: 914.449.6868 or email email@example.com with any questions.