Your Investment in CELF is an Investment in a Sustainable Future
We're a nonprofit that relies on support from generous donors like you.
- $30 Celebrates CELF's 15th Anniversary and supports 15 more years of EfS
- $100 Provides curriculum materials for one school sustainability team
- $300 Purchases an air beam monitor for our Citizen Science & Air Quality Program
- $500 Empowers 40 high school students to become peer leaders in sustainability
Yearlong sponsorship opportunities are also available and make an even bigger impact:
- $1,500 Provides a scholarship for a teacher to attend the CELF Summer Institute
- $2,000 Funds one day of in-service training for 100 teachers
- $6,000 Subsidizes a three-day training program for a school sustainability team
- $30,000 Underwrites a CELF Fellowship
CELF Program Update Spring 2018
It's fast, easy, and secure!
Donate by Mail
By sending your tax-deductible contribution to:
The Children's Environmental Literacy Foundation
P.O. Box 412
Chappaqua, NY 10514
Employer Matching Gift Programs
Double your donation! Check with your employer to see if they offer a matching gift program.
Stock Donation or Bank Transfer
Securities may be made as outright gifts or as a payment on a pledge. Stock certificates may be reassigned directly to CELF or may be transferred through the donor's broker. The mean market value on the date of the transfer will determine the value of the gift for tax purposes.
Build a Legacy of Sustainability
If you would like to give in ways that will also reduce your estate taxes and probate costs, please consider CELF.
Please contact Jen Sheehy: 914.449.6868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.