- 2016 Program Fee: $395 per teacher for 3 day program
- Optional 4th day: $55 (Total program fee $450)
Curriculum development experts provide additional support for unit development and review of assessment tools.
- Discount for school teams: Teachers participating as a School Team of three (3) or more teachers receive a discounted Group Rate of $325 per participant for first 3 days, or total fee$380 for four days.
- For non-educators program rates please contact Katie Ginsberg.
- Graduate credits: Participants applying for graduate credits are eligible to receive official credits from Manhattanville College. Download Manhattanville Registration Form Application forms must be submitted no later than Day 1 of program and may be submitted on-site.
- Transcript Fee: Participants taking the course for graduate credit must request a transcript from the Manhattanville Registrar's Office. Transcript requests are subject to a University processing/mailing fee of $8.00.
- In-service credit: Participants are eligible for one (1) or two (2) in-service credit for 3-day Institute, based on district policy.
Districts and individual applicants should submit completed applications to CELF by:
June 18, 2016
Upon submitting the registration form below you will be taken to a confirmation page where you should pay your course registration fee via PayPal or credit card, OR click to finish registration and follow up with a payment by mail. Please make Summer Institute tuition checks payable to "CELF" and mail to:
CELF Summer Institute Registration
P.O. Box 412
Chappaqua, NY 10514
Cancellation Policy: Refunds of registration fee less a $35 processing fee. No refunds are available after June 30, 2016.