2018 Registration open. Space is limited.
- 2018 Program Fee: $550 per teacher for 4-day program plus evening activities. $100 scholarships available for individuals upon registration.
- Discount for school-sponsored teams: Teachers participating as a school team of three (3) or more teachers receive a discounted Group Rate of $500.
- Scholarship Application for NYC DoE teachers click HERE.
- For non-educator program rates, please contact Katie Ginsberg.
- CTLE hours: Institute participants are eligible to receive 30 CTLE hours.
- Graduate credits: Participants applying for graduate credits are eligible to receive official credits from Manhattanville College for an additional fee of $345 per credit. Application forms must be submitted no later than Day 1 of program and may be submitted on-site.
- Transcript Fee: Participants taking the course for graduate credit must request a transcript from the Manhattanville Registrar's Office. Transcript requests are subject to a University processing/mailing fee of $8.00.
- In-service credit: Participants are eligible for one (1) or two (2) in-service credits for the 4-day Institute, based on district policy.
Districts and individual applicants should submit completed applications to CELF by:
June 18, 2018
Upon submitting the registration form below you will be taken to a confirmation page where you should pay your course registration fee via PayPal or credit card, OR click to finish registration and follow up with a payment by mail. Please make Summer Institute tuition checks payable to "CELF" and mail to:
CELF Summer Institute Registration
P.O. Box 412
Chappaqua, NY 10514
Cancellation Policy: Refunds of registration fee less a $35 processing fee. No refunds are available after June 9, 2018.