Registration for Summer Institute 2019 is OPEN!
- 2019 Program Fee: $550 per teacher for 4-day program plus evening activities. Scholarships are available.
- Discount for school teams: Teachers participating as a school team of three (3) or more teachers receive a discounted Group Rate of $500 per person.
- For non-educator program rates, please contact Katie Ginsberg.
- CTLE hours: Institute participants are eligible to receive 30 CTLE hours.
- Graduate credits: Participants applying for graduate credits are eligible to receive official credits from Manhattanville College for an additional fee of $345 per credit. Application forms must be submitted no later than Day 1 of program and may be submitted on-site. Those seeking to earn official credit are urged to complete the registration form by July 1. Complete Graduate Credit Form HERE.
- Transcript Fee: Participants taking the course for graduate credit must request a transcript from the Manhattanville Registrar's Office. Transcript requests are subject to a University processing/mailing fee of $8.00.
- In-service credit: Participants are eligible for one (1) or two (2) in-service credits for the 4-day Institute, based on district policy.
Districts and individual applicants should submit completed applications to CELF by: June 21, 2019
Registration and Cancellation Policies
Registrations will not be complete until payment is received.
All payments must be received by June 21, 2019.
Cancellation of registration must be received in writing by May 31, 2019 and will be refunded, less a $75 processing fee.
No refunds will be made after May 31, 2019.