Registration for Summer Institute 2019 is OPEN!
- 2019 Program Fee: $550 per teacher for 4-day program plus evening activities. Scholarships are available.
- Discount for school teams: Teachers participating as a school team of three (3) or more teachers receive a discounted Group Rate of $500 per person.
- For non-educator program rates, please contact Katie Ginsberg.
- CTLE hours: Institute participants are eligible to receive 30 CTLE hours.
- Graduate credits: Participants applying for graduate credits are eligible to receive official credits from Manhattanville College for an additional fee of $345.00 per credit. The four-day Institute qualifies for 3 graduate credits, but if a participant needs fewer, they should contact [email protected].
- Graduate credit application forms Those seeking to earn official credit must complete the registration form by July 1. Complete Graduate Credit Form HERE.
- Transcript Fee: Participants taking the course for graduate credit must request a transcript from the Manhattanville Registrar's Office. Transcript requests are subject to a University processing/mailing fee of $8.00.
- In-service credit: Participants are eligible for one (1) or two (2) in-service credits for the 4-day Institute, based on district policy.
- Manhattanville Advanced Certificate discount: CELF Summer Institute participants receive a 50% tuition discount on the Education for Sustainability (EfS) Advanced Certificate offered through the Manhattanville College School of Education. The 5-course EfS program combines emerging critical place-based and problem-based educational theories with work across traditional discipline boundaries to inspire agents of change within schools, districts, and communities. For more information, check out this FLYER. You can also call 914-323-5142 or go to mville.edu/soe.
Districts and individual applicants should submit completed applications to CELF by: June 21, 2019. This deadline has been extended. Spaces still available. Registration is still open.
Registration and Cancellation Policies
Registrations will not be complete until payment is received.
All payments must be received by June 21, 2019. This deadline has been extended. Registration is still open. Spaces still available.
Cancellation of registration must be received in writing by May 31, 2019 and will be refunded, less a $75 processing fee.
No refunds will be made after May 31, 2019.